Bluestone Leasing are proud signatories to the Women in Finance Charter. We pledge to promote gender diversity by:
- Having one member of our senior executive team who is responsible and accountable for gender diversity and inclusion.
- Our CEO Phillip Bennett is pleased to take on this responsibility.
- Setting internal targets for gender diversity in our senior management.
- We aim to have 50:50 gender split by the beginning of 2021.
- Publishing progress annually against these targets in reports on our website.
- We will post our annual update on this website.
- Having an intention to ensure the pay of the senior executive team is linked to delivery against these internal targets on gender diversity.
|Number of staff in total workforce||43||47|
|Number of staff in senior management population||11||12|
|Number of female senior managers||6||7|
|Female senior managers as percentage of total senior management||55%||58%|
|Report submission date||10/09/20||25/07/19|
For further information about the Women in Finance Charter please visit: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/women-in-finance-charter